Rivers and Canyons
2 day course of white water sports, rafting, canoe-raft, hydrospeed and canyoning
- The eternal snows of The Tarentaise and mountain ranges of The Mont Blanc give birth to spectacular torrents and canyons ideally suited for those passionate about river descents. During this 2 day course, you can develop and master all the techniques of white water sports : rafting, canoe-raft, hydrospeed and canyonning.
Our fully qualified and experienced river guides will share with you their passion for white water sports and knowledge of the rivers, natural features and surrounding countryside
Your activities :
- Rafting will allow you visit and experience the wildest rivers. It will enable you to discover landscapes out of reach by normal means and experience the sensations of fast and powerfull water. It is a must for lovers of team sports.
- You will be equipped with a foam flotter and flippers, enabling you to discover the beauty of the river in depth.
- This inflatable boat like a raft, will allow you to cross rapids in tandem without the inconvenience of the traditional canoe thanks to its buoyancy and stability.
- Escape is the key word, sample gorges and canyons were rock, sun and water are in harmony.Descend, slide, abseil or jump into clear pools of water. Walk, swim or dive with the current.
Level and conditions :
- To venture down a river on a raft does not require any particular technical skills, nor a great physical condition. The white water sports are accessible for all nature lovers and those in search of a bit of adventure. Yet you have to be in good health, know how to swim and not be frightened to go under water.